• Ocular Immunology and Uveitis, Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA
• University of Texas Southwestern, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
• Internal Medicine, Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Dallas, TX
• University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
• Duke University, Durham, NC
• American Board of Ophthalmology
• Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
• American Academy of Ophthalmology
• American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Dr. Dacey is a specialist in ocular immunology and uveitis. His area of focus is steroid-sparing immunomodulatory therapies for ocular inflammatory diseases, including intravenous immunosuppression treatments. He is currently enrolling patients in several national clinical research trials for new treatments of uveitis. He has published a number of articles on ocular inflammatory diseases, including a manuscript entitled Birdshot Retinochoroidopathy.
Dr. Dacey sees patients with a wide variety of ocular conditions, including uveitis, scleritis, ocular cicatricial pemphigoid, retinal vasculitis and many autoimmune corneal and retinal disorders. He is married with 2 young sons and enjoys hiking and skiing in the mountains with his family. His hobbies include running, photography and travel.