Colorado Retina Associates (CRA) is the largest retina practice in the Rocky Mountain Region.
We provide specialty care for macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, eye tumors, and uveitis. Our twelve retina specialists have been trained by the top ranked U.S. ophthalmology residency and retina fellowship programs. Board certification and on going attendance to scientific meetings keeps CRA on pace with scientific advances. We are proud to provide service along the Front Range and our satellite offices extend CRA’s care west to the Colorado High Country and east to the plains of Kansas and Nebraska.
- What to Expect During Your Visit
- New Patient Paperwork
- Patient Education
- Clinical Research
- Mile High Masters of Retina
- Online Referral Form
- About Us
- Current Research Studies
- Wet AMD
- Diabetic Macular Edema
Colorado Retina Assoicates has 6 locations around Colorado with 2 other satellite locations in Kansas and Nebraska.
- Injecting and Imaging Patients With Wet AMD and Implanted Telescopes by Dr. Brian Joondeph & Jon Zick
Dr. Brian Joondeph and Jon Zick (Technician at Colorado Retina Associates) produced an article titled “Injecting and Imaging Patients With Wet AMD and Implanted Telescopes” in the publication New Retina.
- Curtis Hagedorn, MD – International Society for Stem Cell Research
Dr. Curtis Hagedorn has been inducted as a new member of the International Society for Stem Cell Research. For more information visit www.isscr.org
- CRA has a new look.
For as long as anyone can remember CRA’s clinical staff has worn teal scrubs. Well out with the old and in with the new. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in our office.
- COMPARISON OF SPECTRAL DOMAIN OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY SCAN PATTERNS AND CLINICAL REVIEW STRATEGIES IN NEOVASCULAR AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION… By Robert J. Courtney, MD
- Why Register with My Retina Tracker?
If you haven’t already, we invite you to check out Foundation Fighting Blindness’s My Retina tracker, a free, online registry which, among other things allows people affected by Retina diseases to track their vision changes. My Retina Tracker