Colorado Retina Associates (CRA) is the largest retina practice in the Rocky Mountain Region.
We provide specialty care for macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, eye tumors, and uveitis. Our twelve retina specialists have been trained by the top ranked U.S. ophthalmology residency and retina fellowship programs. Board certification and on going attendance to scientific meetings keeps CRA on pace with scientific advances. We are proud to provide service along the Front Range and our satellite offices extend CRA’s care west to the Colorado High Country and east to the plains of Kansas and Nebraska.
- What to Expect During Your Visit
- New Patient Paperwork
- Patient Education
- Clinical Research
- Mile High Masters of Retina
- Online Referral Form
- About Us
- Current Research Studies
- Wet AMD
- Diabetic Macular Edema
Colorado Retina Assoicates has 6 locations around Colorado with 2 other satellite locations in Kansas and Nebraska.
- David Johnson, MD Saves Eye Sight of 4 Year Old with FEVR- 7News Story
- Dexamethasone Intravitreal Implant… Article by Mark Dacey, MD and Brian Joondeph, MD, MPS
- Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Injection… Article by Brian C. Joondeph, MD, MPS
- CRA Proudly Welcomes Robert J Courtney, MD to the Practice